|2.5 × 2.5 × 7.5 in
|3 × 3 × 8.5 in
T-Rex—custom blended in Northern California, never dried or dehydrated!
T-Rex is to be used in the first 1-3 weeks of the vegetative cycle. It is recommended to foliar spray once during the last week of vegetation cycle or during the first week of the flowering cycle in order to remain on the flowering sites through maturity. For slower growing plants, consider using the higher end of the recommended usage rate (2-5 ml per gallon of water).
For faster growing plants, use less T-Rex and apply in the first week of vegetation only. T-Rex is compatible with any fertilizer product; however, T-Rex is developed for use with Cutting Edge Solutions Fertilizers.
T-Rex Application and Usage
• Recirculating hydroponic systems: Mix 1-2 ml per gallon of water
• Drain to waste hydroponic systems: Mix 2-5 ml per gallon water
• Organic soil systems: Mix 2-5 ml per gallon water
• Clone Machines: Mix 1-2 ml per gallon water
• Hand watering mother plants: Mix 5-10 ml per gallon water
• Soak for rock wool and oasis cubes: Mix 5-10 ml per gallon water
• Foliar spray: Mix 5 ml per gallon
Need advice on which product is right for your project? We are happy to help in any way we can. Contact us and one of our garden professionals will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact Us.
We love helping out in any way we can. Fill out the form below and one of our garden specialists will get in touch.