|Dimensions||6 × 6.3 × 2.6 in|
Keep your plants from dying of heat stress or overheating once temperatures reach unacceptable levels. The iGS-012 temporarily turns off your lights and lets the room cool before bringing them back. Set the desired shutdown temperature and the off time before bringing the lights back on.
– Protects plants by turning off lighting or CO2 generators when temperature is too high
– Smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment
– Restart delay adjustable from 0 to 20 minutes to protect lighting equipment
– High temperature limit adjustable from 70 to 120°F (21 to 49°C)
– Precise external temperature sensor on 20 inch (50 cm) cable to place at plants top level: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
– 120V, 15A, 2 HP load capacity
Need advice on which product is right for your project? We are happy to help in any way we can. Contact us and one of our garden professionals will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact Us.
We love helping out in any way we can. Fill out the form below and one of our garden specialists will get in touch.