|50 × 30 × 78 in
The new EZ-Clone Pro System features 459 cloning sites, and is made from recyclable HDPE, which is chemically resistant and extremely durable. The open-air design eliminates stale air, reducing the risk of mold and biological issues. The EZ-Clone Pro System features pullout trays, a standard 120v outlet, and heavy-duty casters for mobility. With a 2-hour clean up time and estimated $1 per day operational cost, the system is designed to pay for itself in its first cycle.
DETAILS & BENEFITS
• Healthier and more consistent clones
• Saves time and labor
• Aeroponic misting and controlled environment
• Less waste than traditional methods
• Precision control of PH, temperature, and PPM
• No loss from dehydration or over watering
• Automated system maintains clones for days without supervision
Need advice on which product is right for your project? We are happy to help in any way we can. Contact us and one of our garden professionals will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact Us.
We love helping out in any way we can. Fill out the form below and one of our garden specialists will get in touch.