|24 × 23 × 12 in
135g Mini XL Dewax Closed Loop Extractor
The BVV Mini XL closed loop extractor is perfect for the connoisseur. The small batch production of this machine is best suited for personal runs or test batches of a new material source. Welded sleeve allows the user to freeze the material column with dry ice. This method reduces the amount of waxes and lipids extracted from the material. Simple, straight forward design makes operating this machine reasonable for people of all skill levels. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• 90-135 gram material capacity
• Sleeved material column for dry ice wax removal
• Solvent reclamation
• Splatter platter collection base for easy extract removal
• Inline ball valve to stop flow from material column and collection base
• Inline sight glass to see solvent move from column to base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Fast extraction and recovery speed
• Dewaxing column yields a higher quality extract
• 4” x 8” collection base
• 4” x 8” reclaim tank
• 1.5” x 18” sleeved material column
• 48” stainless steel hose
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• Single pin clamps
• Inline sight glass
• Inline ball valve
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP AND DRY ICE TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale and nitrogen tank with regulator to operate this unit.
A VE115 3cfm (BVVVE115) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 5” Diameter x 44 5/8” Height
Weight: 23 lbs
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 1.5 lbs
Need advice on which product is right for your project? We are happy to help in any way we can. Contact us and one of our garden professionals will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact Us.
We love helping out in any way we can. Fill out the form below and one of our garden specialists will get in touch.